Senior People Operations Specialist
- People & Talent
- Full- time
- San Francisco, CA, USA or New York, NY, USA
Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
- Manage the integrity of the HRIS database (Bamboo) to ensure 100% accuracy of all data, streamlined workflow and business processes and implementation of future modules.
- In partnership with the Director, provide reporting and analysis to support key initiatives, such as strategic workforce planning, succession planning, diversity, etc.
- Develop and maintain turnover analysis, analyze exit interview trends and headcount reports.
- Create and manage department documentation/instructions on the company intranet.
- Manage all data and processes in relations to new hires, terminations and employee changes in HRIS and related shared documents with Finance & Operations.
- With dedication, identify and either update or design system and process based controls to improve efficiency, compliance and accuracy in all People Operations processes.
- Manage the external data feeds to various vendor portals.
- Build a high-impact, competitive global benefit program by researching, benchmarking and making recommendations for benefit renewals, new benefits and new perks globally.
- Promote benefits and perks usage through regular events and communications.
- Act as the internal point of contact for employee questions and issues related to benefits across 18 countries (eg. medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, 401(k), FSA, commuter benefits and equity).
- Partner with the Finance Team to reconcile benefit billing and ensure accurate and timely payment of vendors and carriers.
- Handle relationships with benefit brokers, carriers, consultants, and vendors
- Assist with Payroll processes on an adhoc basis.
This describes you:
- Experience with HR systems; Bamboo a plus.
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills with a keen sense to detail.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience owning vendor/broker relationships.
- Experience managing benefit plans and open enrollments within the US and globally.
- Willing to be creative, think in an unexpected way and believe there is a solution to every problem.
- Self-awareness to know what you don’t know, the willingness to admit and learn, and a fantastic sense of humor.
- 3-5 years of HR, analyst or accounting experience. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, accounting, liberal arts or human resources is preferred.
Interested? Great! Here's what you should know:
- This a full-time opportunity.
- The ideal candidate will be based in New York City. Consideration will also be given to candidates located in San Francisco.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation