Over the past four months, nearly 22,000 of you have come together to speak up for Veronica's rights. Last Tuesday, the SC Supreme Court heard her case and will take the next few weeks to determine their ruling. We are all hopeful they will rule in her best interest and she will come home to SC to be reunited with her adoptive parents. We can't thank you enough for all of your thoughts and prayers. They have meant so much to Veronica's family. We urge you to keep fighting for this little girl. Here are a few ways:
1) Follow up with your legislators and ask them to look into how the Indian Child Welfare Act is being used and demand that our tax dollars not support the misapplication of this law.
2) Stay connected with us on Facebook - facebook.com/saveveronicarose
3) Consider making a donation to the Save Veronica Legal Fund at http://www.saveveronica.org/donate-online/.
4) Ask your friends to sign this petition.
5) Continue to pray for Veronica and her family!