Kind attention :
1. Her Excellency the President of India / HE the Vice President of India / Hon'ble the Prime Minister of India
2. Hon'ble the Home Minister of India / Secretary to the Union Ministry of Home Affairs.
3. HE the Governor / LG's / Chief Minister / Chief Secretaries / Director General of Police of all States.
It is humbly submitted that :
1. Whole Nation will celebrate our Independence on coming August 15, 2011 but we can forget dignity of our Indian National flag.
2. Participants will use paper and plastic National flag violating the National Flag of India guidelines openly.
3. After celebrations, above said flags will thrown away on roads, garbage store, dust bean etc.
4. The concerned legislation's are toothless and ineffective being an non-cognizable offense with less punishments.
5. The International Organisation for Animal Protection - OIPA in India along with PFA Haryana placing this issue before you for necessary directions to all enforcement agencies to look in to.
This matter has been taken up vide No. CMO/PGC/2010/540264 dated 10-8-2011, GNCTD/E/2011/00856 and PRSEC/E/2011/12749 by Naresh Kadyan.
Media Adviser to OIPA in India,
Director of PFA Haryana,
C-38, Rose Apartment, sector-14,
Prashant Vihar, Rohini, DELHI - 110085.
Mobile - 9813010595, 9811467222.
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
August 12, 2011 -- Today after taking matter with the HE the President of India's along with the Chief Minister of Delhi office, Naresh Kadyan has recovered in the presence of Delhi Police 30,000 plastic Indian flag from the official of the Faiz Art Collection of the Kardampuri, Shahdra, Delhi. Complaint has been lodged and articles have been handed over to the Police Post in the premises of the Rohini court for further legal actions against Allauddin and others.
As per the National Flag Code of India, 2002 read with the Provisions of the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1950 (No. 12 of 1950) and the Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971 (No. 69 of 1971), preparation of the Indian flag other than hand spun and hand woven wool/cotton/silk khadi bunting but these flags were prepared by the plastic materials with very less gauge and size as well.
Naresh Kadyan spoken with the DCP concerned for further legal action, during this course of action Rajender Yadav, Advocate from the Supreme Court of India was also present for legal advice in this matter. It would be pertinent to mention here that ZEE News team covered live this operation, which is the first time in the history of Delhi.
Gandhian Ideologist, philosopher and social reformer Naresh Kadyan, animal rights activist appeal to all to say No to plastic flags, Ms. Sukanya Kadyan, Director of PFA Haryana along with Abhishek Kadyan, Media Adviser to OIPA in India asked the Home Ministry to look at the legal non cognizable status of the Nations pride legislation, which needs amendments along with strong punishments to maintain honour of the National Assets.