Recently, Carnival Cruise rates have drastically declined. However, the NKOTB Cruise is a Charter cruise, and the guests do not have the ability to purchase the Cheers Beverage Program. Due to the recent cruise issues and scares, we feel that onboard ship credit and/or access to purchase the Cheers Beverage Program would be the least Carnival could offer us. Please sign this petition if you feel that Carnival Cruise Lines should offer each NKOTB Cruise Guest onboard credit and/or The Cheers Beverage Program. Thank you!
Rose Tours: Please make this request to Carnival Cruise Lines ASAP!
Offer Cheers Beverage Program and/or Onboard Ship Credit to each guest on the NKOTB Cruise, May 18 - 22, 2013 (Cheers Program: $42.95 per person/day, + 15% gratuity.)
Cheers Beverage Program Facts:
Under the Cheers Beverage Program!, guests can enjoy a wide variety of wine, beer and spirits, along with sodas and non-alcoholic frozen cocktails throughout the voyage at one convenient, flat rate. The cost for this program is $42.95 per person, per day, plus a 15% gratuity.
Guests can sign up for the Cheers Beverage Program at the Atrium Bar, Casino Bar or the bar at the main pool area.
Here are the details about our Cheers Beverage Program!
· With the purchase of this program, you will enjoy the ease and convenience of paying one flat price for your spirited beverages (yep, that’s with alcohol) all cruise long! At only $42.95 per day, this card is an amazing value! (prices are per day; gratuities not included).
· Simply use your newly-stickered Sail & Sign Card and you’re ready to enjoy!
The following restrictions apply:
· Guests must purchase the program for the entire cruise - this program is not offered on a per day basis.
· Guests must be 21 years or older to purchase and agree not to give to minors.
· Each adult (21 years or older) assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program.
· Only one drink at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted.
· Applicable state and local taxes will be charged to the guest folio when this program is used within US waters.
· Carnival reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
. Program allows for up to 15 alcoholic drinks per 24 hours period (6AM - 6AM).
Carnival reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
· Program is non-refundable.
Beverages included in the program are:
· All spirits (including our classic cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $10.00 or lower menu price.
· Sodas and non-alcoholic frozen cocktails
· 25% discount off the menu price for any spirits, beer or wine above $10.00 per drink.
· 25% discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle.
Beverages excluded from the program are:
· Non-alcoholic beverages other than soda and non-alcoholic frozen cocktails.
· Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses.
· Bottles of liquor
· Bottled water
· Beverages offered at gangway while debarking
· Beverages offered through room service as well as mini bars and/or other in-stateroom beverage programs.
· Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets.
· Wine and champagne by the bottled (offered at 25% discount)
· All spirits, beer or wine above $10.00 per drink (offered at a 25% discount).
· Beverages offered through enomatic machines.
· Coffee beverages and food items.
· All other beverage-related programs including cookbooks and bar books, beverage seminars and classes, as well as cigars.