We should have the liberty to make our characters have better graphical works. The Elves, Humans, and Untamed graphics are outdated compared to the Earthguard and Tideborn. And now, we're being banned for ini editing the newer races hair and eyes onto the older ones.
It harms no one, and it doesn't impact anything in the game in any negative or un-balancing way. We arent gaining any strength or skill from these edits, we're just making our characters more beautiful.
We feel being able to legally edit will:
1. Slow down the ticket spam of people who have so much free time they report editors.
2. Open up a whole wide door to people's creativity and what they want to do with their character (provided they research and know what they're doing, beforehand.).
3. Possibly open up more revenue for PWE, in makeover scrolls.
4. Make it so we can stop raging about it in the forums... (lol)
The GM's are banning our characters for making them beautiful, but permanently. However, they ban people who EXPLOITED a glitch for WEEKS on end that got them to the level cap of 105 for what, under a WEEK?
All our player base is asking is:
1. to be able to put any race's hairstyles and facial hair, such as that of EG's and TB's, onto any other classes/races.
2. We want to be able to modify our eye textures.
3. We want to be able to freely modify our skin, eye, eyebrow, hair, facial hair, lip, and eye makeup colors using any dimensions of the colors given on the full spectrum.
OR even better. Allow us to pick our eye texture in the in-game character customisatiion, along with the EG/TB eyes and Hair being freely avaliable to the older races. Is it so much to ask?