HE The Governor of Haryana
Hon'ble Prime Minister of India
HE The President of India
The Chief Minister of UP
The Director General of Police, UP
The Chief Secretary to the Govt. of Haryana
The Director General of Forest
The Secretary to the Department of Forest, UP
The Chief Minister of Delhi
Hon'ble Chief Justice, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi
Joint Secretary, Ministry of Environment and Forest
The Chief Justice, Delhi High Court, New Delhi
The Wildlife Crime Control Bureau
The Speaker, Lok Sabha
Hon'ble Minister of Environment and Forest
Animal Welfare Division
HE Vice President of India
The Chief Wild Life Warden, Haryana
OIPA - Indian People for Animals
Central Zoo Authority - CZA
Secretary to Ministry of Environment and Forest
SSP, Gautam Budh Nagar, UP
Inspector General of Police, Meerut Zone
The DIG of UP Police, Complaint cell
The District Magistrate, Gautambudhnagar
The Deputy Commissioner, Faridabad
The Deputy Commissioner, Gurgaon
The Deputy Commissioner, Palwal
The Deputy Commissioner, Sonipat
Chief Wild Life warden of Delhi
Meanwhile, Noida Police have arrested the owners of the elephants, Zaheer, Iqbal and Farooq (who is also the elephant association president) under the wildlife Act after lodging FIR for killing Elephant and injuring another. The UN affiliated the International Organisation for Animal Protection - OIPA in India media adviser Abhishek Kadyan, Hon. Animal Welfare Officer to Animal Welfare Board of...
Meanwhile, Noida Police have arrested the owners of the elephants, Zaheer, Iqbal and Farooq (who is also the elephant association president) under the wildlife Act after lodging FIR for killing Elephant and injuring another. The UN affiliated the International Organisation for Animal Protection - OIPA in India media adviser Abhishek Kadyan, Hon. Animal Welfare Officer to Animal Welfare Board of India (Ministry of Environment and Forest - Govt. of India) and PFA Haryana director events Sukanya Kadyan demands IPC 120-B and 268 also be imposed and the Chief Wild Life Warden of Delhi being an guardian be arrested for criminal conspiracy against the National heritage animal of India, promoter of this elephant murder as well: Who abused, booked them for pride / marriage ceremony, we further demands immediate rescue of all captive elephants and introduction of the rules and regulations for the heritage animal of India. Online complaint has been lodged with the Gautam Budh Nagar Police by Naresh Kadyan, spoken with SSP and SHO, sector-39, Police station as well. Injured female elephant will also die in the custody of NGO, why she was not hospitalized in Animal Husbandry Universities well equipped hospitals?
Hon'ble Chief Justice of Delhi High Court is here by requested to treat this mail as PIL for natural justice in the interest of public, animal as well.
WHY and WHO is responsible?:
1. Elephants being an national heritage animal of India, no rules and regulations are framed yet.
2. There are no vehicle / legislation defined to transport Elephant from one place to another.
3. Elephants are being abused for pride, begging and political tools, personnel gain and profit.
4. The Central Zoo Authority of India confirmed that elephants are being ill treated in Zoo and issued order to rescue and rehabilitate them in their natural habitat.
5. Double standard for wild and captive elephants, where as both are protected under scheduled one of the Wild Life Protection Act, 1972. No legal action was initiated against the performing bear so called owners, where as Wildlife sos paid against their rescue, like wise in female laxmi elephant as well, performing monkeys are being left unattended, WHY?
6. Training and license for Mahouts should be mandatory to control elephants and iron ankush be banned.
7. Guidelines for care and management of captive elephants be implemented at once. Captive elephant entries in NCR, Metropolitan cities and on National highways be banned.
Matter taken up with the Ministry of Environment and Forest vide No. MOEAF/E/2012/00189, with the President of India's office No. PRSEC/E/2012/09085.
One female elephant Laxmi was caught on July 6, 2007 along with Radheshyam s/o Raghubar and elephant was given on superdari to Yakub of Delhi but now Radheshyam is absconding from the Special Environment court at Kurukshetra, Laxmi elephant also missing in Delhi. Fed up with selected NGO's & animal guardian Govt. officials syndicate, it should be break out to minimize stress, pain on animals.
The Chief Wild Life Warden of Delhi another blunder mistake, when he issued 26 Cobra, 7 King Cobra, One Python and 8 Rat Snakes to the Snake Charmers in Delhi for their personnel gain and profit with out verifying the facts.