We need platform to make strong legislation and with out it we feel helpless to protect animals from unnecessary pain and sufferings.Being an Member of Parliament, if we do any protest for animals or fight for any other public interest issue then no one can stop nor arrest after any criminal proceedings. Naresh Kadyan work hard while exposing black buck poaching by Nawab Pataudi in 2006 but till...
We need platform to make strong legislation and with out it we feel helpless to protect animals from unnecessary pain and sufferings.Being an Member of Parliament, if we do any protest for animals or fight for any other public interest issue then no one can stop nor arrest after any criminal proceedings. Naresh Kadyan work hard while exposing black buck poaching by Nawab Pataudi in 2006 but till today he is facing criminal trial for no fault, animal welfare his mission, to run ambulance and shelter for animals in distress smoothly, he has to spent more labour and money without any financial support from the society or Govt. If we have strong legislation for animals then honest implementation and our representative like Naresh Kadyan, which he want for a cause not for any recognition or personnel gains, campaigning for amendment in the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 to ban same gotra marriages, moved PIL in the Supreme Court of India and then in Delhi High Court.
Please support his name and send your recommendations to HE the President of India Smt. Pratibha Devi Singh Patil, Smt. Sonia Gandhi, Shri Rahul Gandhi and Ch. Bhupinder Singh Hooda to support Naresh Kadyan.
Famous Gandhian Ideologist and Philosopher Naresh Kadyan, Internationally recognized animal rights activist deserved to be nominated for Rajya Sabha / Lok Sabha / Chairman, Animal Welfare Board of India / Chairman, Khadi and Village Industries Commission / Chairman, Haryana Khadi and Village Industries Board etc....etc many suitable place to utilize his services.
Naresh Kadyan particulars are :-
* founder Chairman of the People for Animals Haryana,
* Representative of the International Organisation for Animal Protection
OIPA in India ( OIPA is an Italy based organization duly affiliated with the United Nations)
* Founder Secretary General, National Khadi and Village Industries Board's
Employees Federation (An apex body of all state KVIB's Employees Unions).
* Naresh Kadyan was supported by the International Community, to be a
Political voice for animals in Indian Parliament upper house Rajya Sabha.
* Naresh Kadyan was also supported to contest Lok Sabha election by
the local residents , International community as well.
Address :- C - 38, Rose Apartment, Prashant Vihar, sector - 14, Rohini, DELHI - 110085.
Email : - email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of birth : - 10 - 10 - 1961.
* M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication.
* Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication.
* Diploma in Footwear Technology.
* Advanced Course in Footwear Technology with Distinction.
* Master Trainer to the Animal Welfare Board of India.
* Effectively worked as a Duty Magistrate during prohibition policy in Haryana and working as a District Khadi and Village Industries Officer since 1995.
* Press Correspondent for Jagiriti - KVIC publication, since 1994.
Extra curricular activities :-
* Three times elected as a state President for Haryana Khadi Board Karemchari Union.
* Nominated as a state President for Rashtriya Gramodyog Mahasangh.
* National Convener for the Rashtriya Pashu Pakshi Raksha Adhikar Samiti (Sarvdeshik Arya Pritinidhi Sabha - World Council of Arya Samaj) by Swami Agnivesh.
* Prepared and released a book on animal related laws in Hindi.
* Running ambulance and shelter for animals in distress since 2000.
* Arranged many blood donation, eye donation, plantation, awareness against social evils, rural Industrialization camps since 1984.
* First Right to Information Act, 2005 applicant, later film star Ms. Soha Ali Khan arms license matter was exposed.
* Introduce a scheme for performing animals, Kalender / Madari in 2000.
* Stopped two cattle trains carrying cows for slaughter from Punjab to West Bengal and lodged FIR's with the GRP, Faridabad on 10-12-2000 and with GRP, Gaziabad on 28-12-2000.
* Lodged more than 500 animal cruelty and Wildlife crime reports including Nawab Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi black buck hunting in Haryana.
* Moved many public interest litigation, such as ban on Elephant Polo and Elephant abused, removal from internet all vulgarity and defamatory material on Smt. Indira Gandhi, appointment of Lok Pal in Haryana, Satluj Yamuna Link Canal - SYL issue, misuse of Oxytocin injections on animals, Misuse of Wild animals / Langur, ban on unbranded eatables, Misuse of Polythene material by the Political parties ( Chief Election Commissioner - Govt. of India issued advisory later in Model Code of conduct ), Govt. of India prepared a documentary on live raid conducted by Naresh Kadyan on cruel animal transportation, Online petition to protect Ram Setu and Marine life, Ganga, Goverdhan Hills of Lord Krishna, ban on cow slaughter, Introduction for legislation for foreign species, Need of International laws for animals, adoption of stray animals, Amendments in the existed animal related laws in India, removal of vulgar pole dance by Gandhi dressed artist, Defamation of Lord Ganesha by a US beer company, Goddess Laxmi by a non-veg burger company, Petition for Sarbjeet, Nobel and Bharet Ratna for Mahatma Gandhi, Conducted maximum raids on Mongoose hair paint brush manufactures and traders, rescued maximum numbers of Tiger, lions, beers from Circuses, Elephants from beggars, Black buck / Chinkara from the illegal Zoo of Indian Air Force, Moved two complaints under section 55 of the Wild Life Protection Act, 1972, Fight for removal of defamation material about JAT's from CBSE books and later reservation for JAT's in Haryana, separate capital, High Court for Haryana, State Human Rights Commission as well, Fight for restoration of human rights of Sikh and Hindu families in Pakistan, Pakistani terrorist attack on Mumbai. Fight for human rights of Kadyan gotra community and Kumahar of Haryana, moved NHRC petition for Mirchpur in Haryana, logical fight for amendment in Hindu Marriage Act being an convener of Kadyan Khap International, Worked as a Nodel Inspecting Authority (Animal Welfare Division) for Haryana and adjoining area of Rajasthan, Nominee for CPCSEA. Successful campaign leader to ban Peacock feathers trade in India, Naresh Kadyan was supported by International community on this issue, campaigning for amendment in the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 to ban same gotra marriages, moved PIL in the Supreme Court of India and then in Delhi High Court.
Naresh Kadyan, founder Secretary General of the National Khadi and Village Industries Board's Employees Federation ( Apex body of all India State Khadi and Village Industries Board's Employees Union ), founder chairman of the People for Animals ( PFA ) Haryana, former Duty Magistrate ( Prohibition ), representing Italy based International Organisation for Animal Protection - OIPA ( Affiliated with the Department of Public Information - UN ) in India, whistle blower of former captain of Indian team M.A. Khan Pataudi black buck hunting in Haryana - facing counter FIR as well for no reasons, his qualifications :
- Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Diploma in Footwear Technology.
- Advance course in Footwear Technology with Distinction.
- Master Trainer of the Animal Welfare Board of India - AWBI.
- Press Correspondent for Jagiriti ( KVIC publication )
- Elected as a Member of the Clothing and Footwear Institute, London on 8-11-1988
- Twenty six years experience of Govt. service - ten years as District Khadi and Village Industries Officer in Haryana Khadi and Village Industries Board and ready for volunteer retirement.
Naresh Kadyan may kindly be nominated to the Council of States (Rajya Sabha) or Lok Sabha ( House of People )/ Chairman, Animal Welfare Board of India / Chairman, Khadi and Village Industries Commission / Chairman, Haryana Khadi and Village Industries Board etc....etc many suitable place to utilize his services.
We strongly recommend Shri Naresh Kadyan name for consideration to grant him:
* Nomination as a Chairman of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission - KVIC.
* Nomination to Rajya Sabha.
* Nomination as Chairman of the Animal Welfare Board of India - AWBI.
* Padam awards
* Rajiv Gandhi Wildlife Conservation Award.
* Prani Mitra Awards of AWBI.
*. Amrita Devi Bishnoi Wildlife Protection Award
Please see Naresh Kadyan campaigning on internet against Bhatha Parsaul Police action, Baba Ramdev fix match at Ramlila Ground in Delhi, self styled civil society representatives Anna Hazare and company movement along with blind support to our beloved Shri Rahul Gandhi's campaigning, during participation in Aligarh Kissan Panchyat on 9th July, 2011 Naresh Kadyan lodged criminal case against Wild Science faculty members of Aligarh Muslim University for animal abuse, violation of the Wild Life Protection Act, 1972 with the Civil Lines Police station : FIR No. 491 dated 9-7-2011.
Naresh Kadyan, being an assets for Shri Rahul Gandhi /AICC, he may be nominated as a Chairman of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission - KVIC.