To all petition Signers:
We have presented your signatures to the college and were told that President Carter is the final word. It's time to show that the Columbia College Community has the final word. It's time to make our demands a reality.
Please join the students, faculty and staff of Columbia College for a special Town Hall meeting.
Tomorrow, Friday at 2pm
Room 101 at 33 E. Congress
The administration have now refused to be a part of these forums. We have four demands:
(1) Stop corporatization, aka “Prioritization” of Columbia College;
(2) Freeze tuition;
(3) End union busting;
(4) Force the College into financial transparency.
- Absent college administrators, who were invited but refuse to appear
- Questions and answers from non-experts with real solutions
- No confidence resolutions
See you there!