OK everyone this is it! Time to come out and show your support. This Thursday August 1 @ 7PM we will be meeting at A.J. McLellan Elementary at the rear parking lot (north side of school) then walking over to 64th Avenue to line the road in front of the Bose property to bring attention to our cause.
Please come out and show your support by bringing signs that traffic passing by can see.
1. Our schools are already over-crowded
2. There is no infrastructure to accommodate the increased population in terms of transit, recreation centres, sports teams, etc.
3. The wildlife (deer, owls, eagles, hawks, possums, raccoons, rabbits, etc.) will lose habitat.
4. There will be a big increase in the amount of traffic in the neighbourhood and parked cars.
5. For every 343 trees that we have per square kilometre asthma rates are reduced by 29%.
Show your support and join us on Thursday Aug 1 @ 7PM