For one, Nevada is the WEDDING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. Why hasn't Nevada allow gay marriage? Fully allowing gay marriage can really help Nevada. Just because you are gay it doesn't make you any less of a person and love is love no matter what gender. The government doesn't control that so why not even just give it a try?
Some reasons to allow gay marriage:
1) It can help boost the economy in Las Vegas and all cities in Nevada. Wouldn't you want to better the horrible economy?
2) Everyone should be allow to marry someone they love. EQUALITY is important for EVERYONE. Not just for the heterosexuals.
3) If you allow gay marriage, it can bring MORE people to Nevada.
4) Why hasn't Nevada fully allow gay marriage yet? It's the wedding captial of the world! It should of been allowed already! Just leave the ban behind.
5) Lastly, wouldn't you want to marry someone you love?