4,400 YOUTH TAKE THEIR LIVES A YEAR ~ 12,900 ATTEMPT SUICIDE.
Bullying has not been resolved ~ It is escalating.
STOP BULLYING & SAVE LIVES!
Conflict of interest to keep safe shool data appearance must be dealt with.
SAVE CHILDRENS LIVES!
* Every school should have an ANTI-BULLY STOP SIGN posted with hotline to National advocate team. Including the student code of conduct consequences.
* Schools need Campus security that are trained as ANTI-BULLY SECURITY. Teachers don't want to be body guards. They want to teach.
* A group of school Counselors needs to be added in every school. One Counselor cannot manage 500 students.
* Questionnaires need to be given to students three times a year to stop the conflict of intrest. To follow the behavioral patterns and get true data to protect our youth.
* Parents should be contacted immediately when their children are bullied, injured, assaulted, harassed. Not sent home on the bus bruised and blood stained.
* Bullies should have mandatory psychological evaluations and counseling.
* Bullies who repeatedly injure other students should be expelled one year. Followed up with mandatory counseling by licensed counselors and not allowed back in school to harm others without the consent of Psychiatrist. Home bound.
* A National Anti-bully law needs to be passed.
* School policies should be the same in every state.
* Remove sovereign immunity for school employee protection. They need to be held accountable with penalties, If they don't enforce student code of conduct behavior.
* Need a third party watchdog to file yearly safety data reports to the State Board of education. This should also include school Counselors data reports.
* Remove legal defense privileges to schools paid for by our tax dollars.
* Remove privacy privileges behind locked doors in classrooms with our children. Video surveillance should be allowed, Students are being molested by Teachers.
Thousands of Parents are forced to home-school their children to prevent them from taking their lives. Children are our future. They are afraid to go to school. Stop the Torment Now!
Give them their rights to safety, dignity and respect as human beings they deserve.
Make a change and watch our Children do great things, when their learning environment is a safe one.
Like our page https://www.facebook.com/YouthChampionsAdvocacy?ref=hl