4,400 YOUTH TAKE THEIR LIVES A YEAR ~ 12,900 ATTEMPT SUICIDE.
Student safety, Bullying has not been resolved ~ It is escalating.
Google a case called Doe verses Covington county. It's a case were an 8 year old little girl was checked out of school by a strange man who said he was her father on 6 different occasions. Raped, sodomized and brought back to school. The case was thrown out. Parents were devastated. The law states the school is not recognized as a "SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP" They are also covered by sovereign immunity and qualified immunity protection. They are supposed to stand in for the parents = "LOCO PARENTIS" But sovereign immunity blows that out of the water. They cannot be held liable for inaction. The conflict of interest keeps them from making bully reports to appear exemplary. This is why Kids take their lives. This is why a third party watchdog needs to be implemented. To make sure schools are compliant and our children are safe and live. Conflict of interest must be dealt with.
SAVE CHILDRENS LIVES! Students and their families do make bully reports. They are ignored! Denied!
The United States Constitution states. " No cruel and unusual punishments" Isn't bullying just that? Being forced to pay taxes to a school where your children are forced to attend or be fined for truancy. Where they are assaulted and harassed without bully consequences. Never ending pain and suffering until they take their lives. 4,400 a year on average. I call that cruel and unusual punishment.
An adult in a workplace has legal rights to make this stop, Yet a students bully reports are denied to assure an exemplary safety report to attain federal and state funding. Please sign my petition and it will save the lives of our young Americans. They just want to get an education. They don't want to go to a literal war zone for one.
* Every school should have an ANTI-BULLY STOP SIGN poster posted with contact information to a National advocate team, suicide hotline. Including the student code of conduct consequences. Bullies need to know there are conseqences before adult life takes them to prison.
* Schools need Campus security that are trained as ANTI-BULLY SECURITY. Teachers don't want to be body guards. They want to teach. They are also intimidated after forwarding bully reports. "CONFLICT OF INTEREST"
* A group of school Counselors needs to be added in every school. One Counselor cannot manage 500 students.
* Questionnaires need to be given to students three times a year to stop the conflict of interest. To follow the behavioral patterns and get true data to protect our youth.
* Parents should be contacted immediately when their children are bullied, injured, assaulted, harassed. Not sent home on the bus bruised and blood stained.
* Bullies should have mandatory psychological evaluations, counseling and community service.
* Bullies who repeatedly injure other students should be expelled one year. Followed up with mandatory counseling by licensed counselors and not allowed back in school to harm others without the consent of Psychiatrist. Home bound.
* A National Anti-bully law needs to be passed.
* Anti-bully/Harrassment/Assault policies and consequences should be the same in every state to avoid confusion.
* Remove sovereign immunity for school employee protection. They need to be held accountable with penalties, If they don't enforce student code of conduct consequences.
* Need a third party watchdog to file yearly safety data reports to the State Boards of education. This should also include school Counselors data reports.
* Remove legal defense privileges to schools paid for by our tax dollars.
* Remove privacy privileges behind locked doors in classrooms with our children. Video surveillance should be allowed, Students are being molested by Teachers. Background checks in all states, not just the state they apply for employment.
Thousands of Parents are forced to home-school their children to prevent them from taking their lives. Children are our future. They are afraid to go to school. Many have had to bury their children.
Give students rights to safety, dignity and respect as human beings they deserve.
Make these changes and watch our Children do great things. They can focus when their learning environment is a safe one.
4,400 students take their lives a year. School shootings are in the news. The clock is ticking for the life of a student as you are reading this right now.
We will never forget. John Reed May 6th 2014, Ashley Molina April 2014, Montana Lance, Jon Carmichael, Marvin Aldrege, Angel Green, Alex Harrison, Alexis Coulmbe, Amanda Todd, too many to list!
Like our page https://www.facebook.com/YouthChampionsAdvocacy?ref=hl