Gaylesta: The LGBTQ Psychotherapy Association of the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
* To promote awareness of mental health issues specific to the LGBTQ communities
* To provide value to the community through the services of our members
* To promote awareness among mental health workers of cross-cultural issues such as race/ethnicity, age, ability, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, and class
* To promote the practices and careers of our members
* To develop an exchange of information relating to the field of mental health within the LGBTQ communities
* To provide opportunities for social and professional interaction among our members and within the larger mental health community.