Tips & Guides
Change your neighbourhood or your worldEvery day, people like you make real change on issues they care about with Change.org. If you'd like some background information, read how an online petition works. If you're ready to get started, read our easy tipsheets here:
Engage & Grow Your Support Base
Keep your signers engaged as your campaign grows.
Get The Story To Media
Raise awareness through media coverage.
Build A Social Media Conversation
Use Facebook and Twitter to get your message across.
Deliver Your Petition In Person
A well-planned delivery can energize your campaign.
Organize A Call-In Day
Let your supporters tell their stories by phone.
START A PETITION
- How an Online Petition Works
- Step 1: Start Your Online Petition
- Step 2: Promote Your Petition
- Step 3: Talk To Your Decision Maker
- Engage & Grow Your Support Base
- Get The Story To Media
- Build A Social Media Conversation
- Deliver Your Petition In Person
- Organize A Call-In Day